Protecting Your Rights Against Weapons Charges
While we all have the right to bear arms, we cannot do anything we please with them, and it is possible to lose that right if convicted of a weapons charge. Iowa courtrooms take these charges very seriously, if you are facing a weapons charge, you need to be sure you are properly protecting your rights and future in your defense case.
At Babich Sarcone Attorneys at Law, we represent clients throughout the Des Moines area against their criminal charges, including weapons charges. Our criminal defense attorney, Nick Sarcone, has 15 years of experience in criminal defense, which can act as your leading advantage in your criminal defense needs, no matter what kind of weapons charges you are facing.
How We Build A Defense Strategy
We understand that you cannot apply the same defense strategy to every criminal case, no matter how similar they may seem. As a result, we take the time to review the details of every case and craft a personalized representation plan against charges such as:
- Illegal possession of a firearm – such as carrying a weapon without a valid permit
- Felon in possession – carrying a firearm after being prohibited from doing so by a previous felony conviction
- Reckless use or discharge – including firing a firearm in a public space, firing without justification, or other offenses that lead to endangering the public
- Illegal sale of a firearm – including the sale or transfer of a firearm without following the legal procedures
- Possession of a firearm during a crime – some crimes escalate in severity if a weapon was involved, such as theft with a firearm, which becomes robbery charges
No matter what charges you are facing, we will look for all possible opportunities to beat your charges, or get them dismissed or reduced, to help you in your criminal defense case. As we represent your best interests, we will also remain in constant contact with you to ensure you are well informed about what we are doing for you and how your case is progressing.
Act Now To Craft Your Defense
If you are facing weapons charges, let our criminal defense attorney protect your rights. Call our Des Moines office at 515-817-1870 or email us here and schedule your initial consultation to begin building your defense plan today.